Absolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Official World of Kung Fu Absolution School Forum~

BULETIN @ 3RD AUG 2009 - ENEMY SCHOOL SUGGESTION

ladyofspear
    ladyofspear

BULETIN @ 3RD AUG 2009 - ENEMY SCHOOL SUGGESTION Empty BULETIN @ 3RD AUG 2009 - ENEMY SCHOOL SUGGESTION

Post  ladyofspear Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Hey matey, it's been awhile since lady writes now.

Okay, I understand you all must feel abs is abit quiet nowadays. I'm trying now to make it active again. Long ago our 1st Founder has a goal to make abs an elite school. FlameFrost and I promise to make it to elite before.

Let us all have the same goal, if you love this school, lets work together. Do anything you can to increase the school prestige.

I'm going to ask FlameFrost to set new enemy school and I need your suggestion to it. And we'll try to war other school for prestige too.

For the moment, I'll appreciate if you all will work together with me to collect as much school material to complete the school quest.

I'll also try to allocate some Lord's position so active members can invite new ppl in to help out on this.

Okay, I'm late to work. Hope you all will give suggestion on the enemy school.

Luv ya.

LadyOfSpear

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:49 pm