Absolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Official World of Kung Fu Absolution School Forum~

3 posters

BULETIN @ 23 AUG 2009 - FANTASTIC 4 LEAVING ABS

ladyofspear
    ladyofspear

BULETIN @ 23 AUG 2009 - FANTASTIC 4 LEAVING ABS Empty BULETIN @ 23 AUG 2009 - FANTASTIC 4 LEAVING ABS

Post  ladyofspear Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:14 pm

Hi matey,

It's difficult for me to type this buletin but I have to. If you read the school title you must wonder who are these fantastic four. That includes me/FlameFrost/thianlung/AcidxRain.

Yes, as the title says, we're leaving Absolution. We're moving on to another school on monday. That's tomorrow 24th Aug 2009. Many things have happened and changed and I still hope that Abs could move on. This is my first school when I started WOKF. There's so many memories I have here. I hope once we leave, you guys will still carry on your interesting journey and continue the helping spirit.

We talked about the post of Founder and Elder. We couldn't really decide yet who to pass the founder post to. Once we're away, I'll leave my alt to be Founder for the moment just in case you all need anything, like change enemy or need any help you could contact us there. That way we can keep an eye on you guys too. For the time being, I'll see if any of you guys could be trusted on the post than we'll release it back to you. We thought of giving back to Fisterios or Jintai (previous founder) but they hardly on. We hope for a responsible and active founder so Absolution could move on.

We've proposed to pass the Elder post to LordArchAngel. He's a cool guy and surely I believe he will take good care of you guys.

We're still moving towards being and Elite school. I'm still collecting materials for the moment. When my warehouse is full, I'm gonna submit it all. I hope that will make us to Elite.

Luv Absolution and you all.

Have a nice day everyone,

Love, LadyOfSpear
    Semafor
    Semafor

BULETIN @ 23 AUG 2009 - FANTASTIC 4 LEAVING ABS Empty Re: BULETIN @ 23 AUG 2009 - FANTASTIC 4 LEAVING ABS

Post  Semafor Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:40 am

Well, don't have anything else to say. I'm sad of course, will be a lot of work to do, but doing all what we can.

More i can't say.. just i have to say good bye and have fun, hope see ya soon Smile
    Jintai
    Jintai
    Admin

BULETIN @ 23 AUG 2009 - FANTASTIC 4 LEAVING ABS Empty Re: BULETIN @ 23 AUG 2009 - FANTASTIC 4 LEAVING ABS

Post  Jintai Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:20 pm

you're leaving? O_O
    Jintai
    Jintai
    Admin

Post  Jintai Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:24 pm

pass lead to me when u come on again plz Smile
    hope u had a great time while u guys were here at abs Smile
    i guess it's time for u guys to move on... good luck Smile
    ladyofspear
    ladyofspear

Post  ladyofspear Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:47 pm

thks guys. i'm still hoping to make abs elite. still collecting the material for finishing sch mat quest. Abs really had given me a lot of good memories.

The journey with u guys are fun n interesting. I hope all the best for abs too. One day we'll be elite... definitely Smile

luv u all bye

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:40 am