Absolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Official World of Kung Fu Absolution School Forum~

2 posters

NEW SCHOOL FOR MATE THAT HAS ALTS

ladyofspear
    ladyofspear

NEW SCHOOL FOR MATE THAT HAS ALTS Empty NEW SCHOOL FOR MATE THAT HAS ALTS

Post  ladyofspear Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Hey matey... I'm not sure how many of u r active in this forum, well i'll just post it anyway. Our school currently is quite packed... and seems like more ppl wants to join our school so i've come up with a thought to create another school for our main who have lots of alts... we'll transfer alts account to this school to free spots for new members... we'll be sharing both school warehouses... if you guys want to put those not-so-important-stuff you can talk to me or DaMasta to transfer them to the alts wh...

new alt school name is "Absolutely4ALT" hahaha... n currently MilkPlusIce (my alt) is school founder and ShootTehNab (DaMasta alt) is the Elder.. pm me here if you wanna transfer your alt to the alt-school and we'll fix the date for transfer...

well, the transfer fee is 1 mil donation to alt school... lmao just joking hehehe... XD

Another benefit for this alt school is to help our main school to boost up the school rep... I'll be waring from time to time with our main school so that we could increase school rep faster... well that's why i hope more mate's alt could join this school to help me out on this... that's it for now... i'll report again if there's any updates...

luv u all, hugs n bubbye Smile
    MastrZiDai

NEW SCHOOL FOR MATE THAT HAS ALTS Empty AWWWWW

Post  MastrZiDai Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:59 pm

you already created that school... ok then!!!!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:48 am