Absolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Official World of Kung Fu Absolution School Forum~

4 posters

How can we use other rooms in school?

MastrZiDai

How can we use other rooms in school? Empty How can we use other rooms in school?

Post  MastrZiDai Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:33 pm

The school has many rooms. Some of which we can't access. How can we have access to Yard Beautification, forging room? I'd like to train to get more of other skills and rep.

Thank you very much.

ZiDai
    ladyofspear
    ladyofspear

How can we use other rooms in school? Empty Re: How can we use other rooms in school?

Post  ladyofspear Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:42 pm

that's when my school title is of use .

*LadyOfSpear is Speechless*

Lol i dun know... Smile

Jin help here >.<
    ZuChi
    ZuChi

How can we use other rooms in school? Empty Re: How can we use other rooms in school?

Post  ZuChi Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:35 pm

ZiDai
    The craft room you need 1k craft rep first then once you have you can spend school rep that you have to gain craft rep daily
    The forging room Im not sure if that works yet because they havent fully offered all the functions of the orriginal game based in china. Apparently the game that we play has only half the functions of the original.
    Since I cant read chinese (exceot for my Kung Fu stuff) I have never signed up to that game.

Z
    MastrZiDai

How can we use other rooms in school? Empty Craft Room

Post  MastrZiDai Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:54 am

I got that 1k craft rep a long time ago... but I still can't access the craft room. Is it b/c my title is Master? As of right now, the school has 2 craftman (yzak and thianlung) already.. and we have no room for another one. I would love to donate money to the school and earn craft rep than buying hides and cottons to do it.

ZiDai
    ladyofspear
    ladyofspear

Post  ladyofspear Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:59 am

i've looked thru the building list... there's a builing called "secret chamber"... anyone know's what is it... it's not build yet though
    Jintai
    Jintai
    Admin

Post  Jintai Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:24 pm

most of the rooms for the school arent available yet. Razz those stupid GMs dont do anything about it lolz
    maybe soon enough, they'll upgrade schools to be able to get to lvl 5 XD
    ZuChi
    ZuChi

Post  ZuChi Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:22 pm

hey Zidai you have to have craft rep of 1000 and school rep 1000 to spend each time you want to build up rep. 1000 school rep = $1 000 000 in donations

Z
    MastrZiDai

How can we use other rooms in school? Empty Answer my own question

Post  MastrZiDai Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:21 pm

I now have my own school. To use the craftroom, Title must be craftman or school founder (like I am). Donation = 50,000 = 100 craft rep.

To use the forging room and collection field, we be in top 5 school to get it. However, the collection field takes so long to respawn. It is a joke.

And, Jintai, u r right.. this game is moving forward so slow. But it's not the GM. They know how to play game, not develop games. It is up to the programmers.

Or, u'll be like me and build ur own server.. kill mobs only in there... and invite a few friends to play on the same server.. so that the liuhe won't look like a dead town of GHOSTS.

Congratz to Flame... got over 33k craft rep!!!

ZiDai
    Jintai
    Jintai
    Admin

Post  Jintai Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:26 pm

wow MastrZiDai... u freakin hax0r!! LMAOROFLS lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:29 pm